Update: I have been able to restore the config file. This is not tested on the latest version of qTranslate and WordPress but should work anyway.
This was a question I kept asking myself and couldn’t work out how to do it. qTranslate (WordPress plugin) would only allow you to use subdomains for the different languages (such as en.domain or he.domain) or using paths (such as domain/en/ or domain/he/). For a while, I used the path for the different languages on Tweaked for your Pleasure however subdomains or the path sadly wasn’t enough for me.
I wanted to be able to use two different domains for the two languages. The main reason I wanted to do it is that I had the domains and I didn’t want to use subdomains. So, I wanted to see if anyone knew how to use different domains. On qTranslate forums, there weren’t any answers so I decided to have a look myself.