Update: I have been able to restore the config file. This is not tested on the latest version of qTranslate and WordPress but should work anyway.
This was a question I kept asking myself and couldn’t work out how to do it. qTranslate (WordPress plugin) would only allow you to use subdomains for the different languages (such as en.domain or he.domain) or using paths (such as domain/en/ or domain/he/). For a while, I used the path for the different languages on Tweaked for your Pleasure however subdomains or the path sadly wasn’t enough for me.
I wanted to be able to use two different domains for the two langauges. The main reason I wanted to do it is because I had the domains and I didn’t want to use subdomains. So, I wanted to see if anyone knew how to use different domains. On qTranslate forums there wasn’t any answers so I decided to have a look myself. Continue reading →
This was done in a hurry, so any spelling mistakes, please don’t bother me with.
As you may know that Facebook is a social network website in which people can contact other people (Such as friends) and interact with them. On Facebook people can add apps which add many new things onto the person Facebook profile such as interactive games, quizes and many other random things which stops people from doing work or whatever they were doing before hand.
When somebody adds an app that it gives access to that app access to your personal details that you likely have inserted into Facebook. That app can record all your details into a database and the creator of that app can then do whatever the person wants to do with it (Didn’t say “legally”). Continue reading →